By Healthy Living and Lifestyle .
These moist Keto chocolate donuts will satisfy the most urgent chocolate craving. A delicious treat that’s sugar free, gluten free and low carb.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 13 minutes
Total time: 23 minutes
Servings: 16 Servings
• 1 cup / 100g almond flour or ground almonds
• 40 g / 1.4 oz unsweetened chocolate melted (3 tbsp)
• 40 g / 1.4 oz butter, very soft 3 tbsp
• 3 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
• 4 eggs
• 1/3 cup / 55 g powdered sweetener
• 4 tbsp heavy / double cream
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• For the Glaze
• 60 g / 2.1 oz unsweetened chocolate
• 8 drops stevia or 2 tsp powdered erythritol
• Preheat your oven to 175 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit
• In a bowl or a food processor, blend the very soft butter, cream and sweetener. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix until well-combined. Last, add the melted unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, almond flour and baking powder. Blend until you have a smooth batter.
• Spoon batter into a well-greased donut pan. I used a silicone mini donut pan. Make sure you do not overfill and lose that all-important hole!
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at
Keto Chocolate Donuts
Rated 5/ 205 based on
205 Customer Reviews