By uniquegiftstips.com .
This Sheet Pan Roast Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes is extremely tender, succulent, and healthy. This pork tenderloin recipe is easy enough for a weeknight meal and delicious enough for serving to guests. Little effort with big results.
- 1 1/2-2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teapsoons garlic
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika optional
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds baby red and/or gold potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian blend herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a sheet pan. Line one half of the sheet pan with foil, folding up the sides about 2 inches from the edge to make a “tray” (to prevent pork juices from spilling out). Place tenderloin in the center of the foil tray.
- Pat tenderloin dry with a paper towel. Whisk together brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, red pepper flakes, and paprika. Pour over pork tenderloin, then turn the tenderloin over a couple of times to make sure all sides are coated.
- Arrange potatoes on the other half of the sheet pan (non-foil half). Drizzle with oil, toss to coat, then season with salt and pepper to taste, Italian herbs, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, using tongs to turn the pork over in the sauces every 5-10 minutes. *I like to switch the oven to BROIL for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the pork and potatoes – but watch carefully so it doesn’t burn! Allow pork to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into 1-inch sections and serving.
Comment 667 /
Based On 667 Total User
/ Based On 667 Customer Reviews