By www.uniquegiftstips.com .
Gooey Fudgy Paleo Brownies Recipe! This heathy dessert recipe is ready in 15 minutes flat and makes the best brownies EVER! #vegan #paleo #grainfree #glutenfree #dairyfree #brownies #fudgybrownies #chocolate #healthydessert #dessert #paleodessert
- ½ cup creamy almond butter or cashew butter
- 1 TBS coconut oil melted
- 2 TBS maple syrup (or honey
- 2 TBS unsweetened applesauce
- 2 TBS coconut sugar
- 1 TBS unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 TBS almond flour
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8×4” loaf pan or a 5″ baking pan** with coconut oil, set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In the microwave or on the stovetop gently warm almond butter and coconut oil until melted. Stir until combined.
- Add honey (or maple syrup), applesauce, coconut sugar, almond milk and vanilla. Stir well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in your prepared 8×4” loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until just barely set. Let cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting.
Comment 2572 /
Based On 2572 Total User
/ Based On 2572 Customer Reviews