By www.uniquegiftstips.com .
This iconic recipe using cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk isn’t the Banana Pudding you grew up with but it’s a classic for a reason – it’s insanely delicious! If you’re a lover of layered desserts, you have to try Paula’s Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding!
- 1 12-oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 5.1-oz box instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 6 to 8 sliced bananas, sliced
- 2 7.25-oz bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- Line the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish with cookies then add a layer of bananas over cookies (see note).
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large mixing bowl then beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a separate bowl then whisk for one minute or until smooth. Stir pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture then mix until completely incorporated.
- Add whipped topping to the mixture then fold together until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas then cover with remaining cookies. Cover and refrigerate before serving.
Comment 821 /
Based On 821 Total User
/ Based On 821 Customer Reviews