By www.uniquegiftstips.com .
4.9 ★★★★★ |
Avocado Crack Dip Recipe – Delicious addicting ‘crack’ dip made with feta cheese, fresh tomatoes, avocado chunks, vinaigrette, and herbs. Can’t get enough of this healthy fresh blend. Perfect party appetizer.
- 2 plum Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup onion chopped fine
- 1 bunch fresh curly parsley chopped very fine
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces plain crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 avocados chopped in chunks
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients except the avocado. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for several hours (or overnight if you prefer).
- Add chopped avocado. Stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Comment 546 /
Based On 546 Total User
/ Based On 546 Customer Reviews