SKINNY POOLSIDE DIP – This dip, man. It’s surprisingly good. I mean, it’s basically a bunch of raw veggies stirred up with some cream cheese and ranch seasoning. I used full fat cream cheese, because like I said: Calories are delicious. That said, I did reduce the cream cheese by half. So…basically it’s still somewhat skinny. I mean, right? You can totally use fat free or low fat cream cheese if you’re into that sort of thing. I didn’t miss the extra brick of cream cheese, but do what you feel is right in your heart.
I love indulging in healthy dips and this one is loaded with vegetables! I think you’re going to love the crunch and the flavor!
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded, finely diced (double it up or leave in seeds if you want more spice)
- 1 small can black olives finely diced
- 15 ounces canned corn drained
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Dump everything into a bowl and start stirring it together. As the vegetables start to release a little of their water, the mixture will come together much easier. Continue stirring until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge, covered, for up to 24 hours. The longer the dip sets, the more water the vegetables will release. We prefer this eaten sooner than later.
- Serve with crackers or chips.