By Healthy Living and Lifestyle .
These Low Carb Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches are a little bit of a splurge in the carb count for some, but you there are some things you can do to lower the carb count
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 Servings
• FOR THE COOKIES:
• 1 large egg
• 1 cup creamy peanut butter
• 1/3 cup granular erythritol (get it here)
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• FOR THE FROSTING:
• 4 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
• 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 3 tablespoons powdered erythritol, more to taste (I use this brand)
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• FOR THE CHOCOLATE COATING:
• ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I use this brand)
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
• 1 teaspoon Maldon sea salt flakes (get it here)
• Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
• In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg, peanut butter, erythritol, vanilla extract, baking powder and salt. Using a hand mixer, mix until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
• Form the mixture into 1 – 1 1/2 inch balls (12 total). Place the dough balls on the baking sheet, flatten and use a fork to make criss cross marks on each one.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at
low carb chocolate dipped peanut butter cookie sandwiches
Rated 5/ 217 based on
217 Customer Reviews